28/03/2015

My baby turns 6

This is just a quick post a few days before my amazing little girl's 6th birthday. Where have the years gone?




As you will know if you read my blog, she is my absolute world & gets me through my worse days by making me smile, being there with a big cuddle & generally just making me proud. I feel very lucky to be her mummy & as difficult as things are I wouldn't change it for anything.

She is quite a comedian & has me in stitches all the time with the stuff she comes out with. But she also says lovely things a lot too. The other day we were having fun with make up (which I will be blogging about very soon)! I basically let her loose on my face with it & afterwards I asked her if I looked beautiful & she said "yes, but you always look beautiful mummy". Just the cutest!

She is having a joint party with my niece tomorrow then her birthday is the following day, so I am trying to rest as much as possible before it. Yesterday involved putting party bags together & resisting the urge to eat loads of sweets!




Her presents are wrapped... She asked for a globe & a book about rocks!! Very random, but that's what she is getting along with some other bits. I can't wait to see her little face when she gets up on her birthday.






I always get a bit emotional as her birthday approaches & told her earlier I was. I asked if she knew what emotional meant & she said "does it mean excited?" Bless her.

Happy 6th birthday my beautiful Princess. I love you to the moon & back and to infinity & beyond. You are my sunshine xxxxxx







Ali
M.E Mummy A
xx

1 comment

  1. TOO MUCH CUTENESS FOR ONE POST!!!!
    HAPPY BDAY LUCIA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.