26/07/2016

Crown and Glory Glitterati unboxing July 2016

July's Crown & Glory Glitterati box was festival themed and so much fun!




Embroidered folk bandeau (I got blue yay!!)
RRP £10


Arrow bobby pins
RRP £5


Star chain crown
RRP £15


Tribal hair tie trio
RRP £6

I use these all the time and always have at least one round my wrist. They don't hurt your hair or snag it when trying to take them out so they are probably one of my most worn items!



LED light up hair braid
RRP £15

An actual light up hair braid!!! Of course I had to try it (talk about posing for the camera!) and then little Miss stole it...

Some temporary tattoos were in there too which we love in our house!


I love wearing them in warmer weather & between me and my little Miss we've already used half of them. Some of the other girls kindly send us some of theirs too so we have plenty to keep us going!


So all in all a very fun box! I don't know how Sophie and Gareth think of so many new ideas each month. They really are the King and Queen of sparkle!


August is going to be the Glitterati's 2nd birthday which I can't really believe. I've made so many lovely friends since being a part of it so it's almost like the hair accessories are a bonus!! I honestly recommend it to everyone :-)

Click to join the Glitterati which is the coolest club in town!!


Ali
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.