27/07/2016

Flower delivery from Flowerworld UK

Everyone knows how much I love flowers so imagine my absolute delight when I found out I had won a competition with Flowerworld to win (wait for it)..... a bouquet every fortnight for a whole year!!

Whaaaat?!! I actually couldn't believe it. I screamed!

Everyone loves flowers but I find that with being stuck in a lot because of my illness, having fresh flowers around the house makes me smile. It makes me feel happy.

After I found out I had won (and freaked out a bit/a lot) I waited for the site to launch and made my first order. I am so impressed with the whole service that I decided to blog about it. They have not asked me to or anything but I just want to share as it's so good!

You never know with online flower delivery places how good the quality will be. I have seen so many expectation V reality photos from very well known companies and they have sometimes not looked anything like advertised.

I chose a bouquet called the Summer Meadow which was stunning and it looked like this online

It was really easy to order and did amuse me writing a message for myself on the card! I waited with anticipation the following day and I got giddy when I saw a delivery van pull up and the lady knocked on the door with a huge box. Eeeek...




I'm not sure what I was expecting but they were arranged beautifully and wrapped in lovely cellophane.


I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were and not only did they look exactly as they did online, dare I say they looked even nicer! Three huge sunflowers with roses, lilies, stocks and a few others with a lovely bow amongst them. Simply stunning.


I couldn't stop looking at them and felt incredibly lucky to have won.


Another thing about Flowerworld that made me smile is that their tagline is 'send happiness'. Everyone who knows me knows how much I love a Random Act of Kindness and I often send stuff to people to make then smile :-) I am allowed to send the flowers to other people too so perhaps you will get a surprise at some point over the next year...


It's now just over a week since I got the flowers and they are looking as amazing as they did when they arrived. The lilies have just started opening and I think they will last a good while yet. They make me happy every time I see them. Instant happiness!



When I was browsing the site I noticed that they have 20% off first orders with the code FIRSTORDER20% so if you are looking to send someone (or yourself!) some flowers then I would definitely recommend them. The prices are pretty reasonable too for what you get.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Flowerworld for picking me as one of their winners. I really do feel very grateful and I can't wait to keep my house full of pretty blooms for the next year!

They have an animated journey on their website showing how the flowers go from being picked to being delivered which I found really interesting!



Let me know if you order and which bouquet you go for :-)


Ali 
xx

2 comments

  1. I am truly very impressed to know about this contest for winning a bouquet every fortnight for a whole year!! I also love flowers a lot and usually I buy these from Same Day Flower Delivery NYC shop. If they also run such a fun contest in future I would love to participate in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies for taking so long to reply. Isn't it amazing..I still can't believe it! Hope your florist do something similar :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© All About ME. Design by Fearne.